APL – Animal Protection League of Okaloosa County
A non-profit corporation chartered in 1981, APL offers a Spay & Neuter Program to reduce the growing number of unwanted pets in Okaloosa County. We are completely operated by donations!
For assistance with your pet’s spay & neuter surgery call:
(850) 582 5768
Designed for pet owners who cannot afford the immediate cost of their pet’s spay or neuter surgery, we offer APL’s Spay & Neuter Assistance Program.
APL’s Purposes and Goals
- To provide financial assistance for spaying and neutering pets.
- To promote responsible control and humane treatment of animals.
- To offer educational programs on responsible pet ownership.
- To promote animal welfare and support legislation for animal welfare.
- To help find homes for unwanted cats